Author Topic: Ranch Movie Interview Question  (Read 7890 times)

Offline thebloatedlobes

Ranch Movie Interview Question
« on: November 18, 2013, 06:21:46 PM »
I've been digging through all the info out there on the ranch for months now and I'm always amazed by the players involved and their proximity to the games being played in ufology.  Everywhere you turn it seems like someone is an intelligence or counterintelligence officer.  And from what I've gathered even O'brien and Howe have been on Mr. Big's payroll at one time (if I heard O'brien correctly in one of his radio interviews).  The whole thing comes off as one giant game of smoke and mirrors where it is very difficult to figure out who you can trust and nearly impossible to figure out exactly what is going on.

I watched this interview recently and wondered if anyone could shed some light on what Ryan Burns is talking about starting at around 24:35.  Having just finished his book (last page in particular) I'm left with some difficult questions. 

Skinwalker Ranch - Live Q&A w/ Director Devin McGinn & Paranormal Expert Ryan Burns

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
Re: Ranch Movie Interview Question
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 03:17:08 PM »
what he saying is the truth, or at least partial from what I know. The Department of Defense DID have a contract at Skinwalker Ranch which expired sometime in late 2011.  the contact was a 5 year contract which I assume started in 2007.    From what I last hear the contact was NOT renewed, which is why a large number of BAASS employees were let go and the ranch now has only 1 or 2 guards as compared to 4-5 in the past.
Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s

Offline thebloatedlobes

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 03:52:07 PM »
It sounds like what he is saying is there will be a contract for another 5 years given this was released this month.   He doesn't specify for what, which I understand he may not be able to, but then the next question is for what.  And does it have anything to do with some of the experiences?  In the past it has almost seemed like they were purposely drawing the attention of people to the ranch.  Once you hold up that idea next to the brain symbiote story the whole thing gets more than a little distrubing.

Offline skinwalker

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • www.skinwalkerranch.org
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 03:38:10 PM »
The contract pays the guards salary and other operational costs.  Bigelow might be a billlllllionare but he's not stupid.  In exchange the government gets to conduct along with Bigelows researchers several experiments out there.  The contact could be renewed, but I was told with Obama in office its not likely last I heard. 
Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s

Offline Spogrl53qd

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 04:40:32 AM »
Hi there! Just watched the Skinwalker Ranch movie. It was ok. Glad I got to see it on You Tube, thanks for the link! I had been trying to keep an eye out for it to play up here in Spokane, but they haven't allowed it out yet.  It was scary! ;)