PDF PREVIEW

Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

AUDIO SAMPLE or PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my BEST SELLING book on Amazon

SkinwalkerRanch
April 30, 2017, 01:50:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFO Watchtower - Alamosa CO  (Read 5700 times)
Artiodactyla

« on: June 25, 2014, 05:01:21 PM »

Currently in town for rotations and went and checked this watchtower out. The lady who runs it is incredibly knowledgeable, I was really surprised by how "with-it" she was in regards to the field. I am hoping to do a night investigation at some point in the future. I highly recommend that people check this out!

She did mention that two entities supposedly exist on the property, but I didn't see/feel anything when I was there. Just seemed overly calm when I was there.
lespaul

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 05:52:28 AM »

I have been to the watchtower several times over the years. I've seen lights on some of those mountains that shouldn't be there, orbs, and lights that zip around. My dad and I had an experience with a blue orb that did basically a full 360 around our vehicle from about a half mile away from us in 10 secs. It's a very cool place and Judy and her husband have always been kind to me. A really neat thing is take a compass out there with you and step off the concrete foundation that the thing sits on , towards the little memento/nick nack area is. Watch what the compass does. Freak and it doesn't make sense. If you ever want to know more stories and cool phenomena about the area, check out author Christopher O'briens books. They are awesome and try to shed some light on the area.

What would Bob do??? WWBD
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 09:16:37 AM »

I plan to visit Chris OBrien this summer and will be in that area.  I will be sure to check that out!

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
Dervish

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 10:30:24 PM »

I plan to visit Chris OBrien this summer and will be in that area.  I will be sure to check that out!

FYI, Chris no longer lives in the San Louis valley... or even CO. He's in AZ now. You probably know that though, if you're planning on visiting him.  Wink
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 09:06:18 AM »

he wanted to show me some hotspots in AZ.  Excited to meet up again with  him.

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
SkinwalkerRanch

asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: