No need to be defensive Dl. Just playing devils advocate here. Just a "speculation".
First things first...
- I never said,"we know who wrote it". I did say"kinda like we MAY know who wrote this book already...".
- I think Skinwalker & you possibly wrote this book. I said "possibly". Nothing wrong with that.
- possibly to expose the security guard's story and to make a little $. Once again. Nothing wrong with that.
- Erick t. Rhetts. Come on the name? The shitty Amazon bio... Published under various assumed names, he has been widely sought after for his willingness to maintain his own anonymity as to protect the confidentiality of his subjects and resources.
Sounds kinda lame for a writer.
- Why would a "writer" choose such a horrible assumed name? Master Bader taken?? Naming yourself after an affliction. Seems pretty tasteless for an author. Why not Joe Kippling or Abe smith or something.
- How do we know what other books this guy has written if they are all under assumed names? Ffffishy.
- and yes Dl. There is another book called Skinwalker & Beyond written by Ryan Burns. Check it out.
---this is all just speculation. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelers
. Just the vibe I got.