Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

AUDIO SAMPLE or PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my BEST SELLING book on Amazon

asdfadsfadsfadsf
SkinwalkerRanch
July 25, 2017, 05:47:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
asdfadsfadsfadsf
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new book out supposedly written by one of the guards  (Read 7412 times)
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« on: September 30, 2014, 11:09:51 AM »

my inside sources tell me the book is legit.  I started reading it last night and found it to be fascinating.  I highly recommend anyone familiar with the ranch and its lore to take a read.  You can find it at: http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Skinwalker-Ranch-Erick-Rhetts-ebook/dp/B00NY5F4FY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412052554&sr=8-1&keywords=lost+on+skinwalker+ranch

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
Dee-Ell
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 06:32:54 PM »

Read this book today: Lost on Skinwalker Ranch by Erick T. Rhetts. Definitely a must read for any fans of the ranch and the idea of portals and Native American lore. The narrator is supposedly a former security guard. From what I know of the ranch and the guards' routines, there's enough there to believe he actually was one of the guards. From his tone and the style of writing, I will say this much--he believes in the story he's telling, parts of which are pretty intense. As I am more a fan of the paranormal and the mythology behind the concept of the Skinwalker and "afterlife" more so than UFOlogy--although it is silly to think we are all there is in this universe or in terms of super-physics--I was really into this book and the possibilities. Give it a read and come join the conversation.

D. L. Wallace
terro

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 09:09:24 PM »

Just finished the book, rather short and easy to read.  I can believe the guy was a guard as he seemed to include a lot of mundane details that would go along with the job.  The main event in the book to me was not at all what I expected and was a bit anti climactic.  I read the book expecting an over the top ranch style event but to be honest I think it makes the story more believable.  I like his theory about people being antennae for the paranormal, some are more receptive than others if you know it or not, he didn't think he was but apparently he was tuned in.  They seemed to gloss over the fact that he fired at and hit two creatures that apparently were real and left prints in the snow.  I'd like to know more about that.   
lespaul

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 07:02:13 AM »

Something seems ffffishy here. Kinda like we may know who wrote this book already...
 Several books about old SWR being released as of late...

What would Bob do??? WWBD
Dee-Ell
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 06:14:24 PM »

I enjoyed Terro's comment about the newest Skinwalker book. I took like the antennae theory. It is kind of how I feel about consciousness. I am not one for religious concepts or the concept of a supreme being. However, consciousness goes so much deeper than who I am or who you are. To me it is a shared awareness that only takes a specific shape it the individual and according to one's own circumstances.  As for lespaul, I'm not sure what you're getting at as to "we know who wrote it". Please reveal your speculation. As for other SWR books, this is the only one I've come across besides ours, Ryan's first book and the by Kelleher, etal. Is there one out there I need to read?
lespaul

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 07:12:14 PM »

No need to be defensive Dl. Just playing devils advocate here. Just a "speculation".
First things first...
- I never said,"we know who wrote it". I did say"kinda like we MAY know who wrote this book already...".
-  I think Skinwalker & you possibly wrote this book. I said "possibly". Nothing wrong with that.
- possibly to expose the security guard's story and to make a little $. Once again. Nothing wrong with that.
- Erick t. Rhetts. Come on the name? The shitty Amazon bio...  Published under various assumed names, he has been widely sought after for his willingness to maintain his own anonymity as to protect the confidentiality of his subjects and resources. Sounds kinda lame for a writer.
- Why would a "writer" choose such a horrible assumed name? Master Bader taken?? Naming yourself after an affliction. Seems pretty tasteless for an author. Why not Joe Kippling or Abe smith or something.
- How do we know what other books this guy has written if they are all under assumed names? Ffffishy.
- and yes Dl. There is another book called Skinwalker & Beyond written by Ryan Burns. Check it out.
---this is all just speculation. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelers  Cheesy. Just the vibe I got.

What would Bob do??? WWBD
SkinwalkerRanch

asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf