Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

AUDIO SAMPLE or PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my BEST SELLING book on Amazon

asdfadsfadsfadsf
SkinwalkerRanch
July 25, 2017, 05:44:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
asdfadsfadsfadsf
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2003 close encounter and sighting with NIDS interaction  (Read 2486 times)
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« on: July 16, 2012, 06:36:47 PM »

I just found this post on another forum, and fascinated by the story.  of unique interest is the part about how Kelleher told the witness that NIDS is aware of that the phenomona is selective in who sees it, maybe 1 out of 10 people can see it, yet it exists in physical reality... this is something that i have suspected for some time... especially when i saw balls of light trailing the guards, and they had no clue it was behind them yet i could see it clear as day

here is the story enjoy!

Sherman Ranch isn't the only place.   #44  [-]

(08/25/03 05:12 PM)
ReplyQuoteMore
My Recent Posts I live less than ten minutes from the Sherman ranch on what they call Indian Bench. I have seen and witnessed some of the very things that the Shermans did, right in my own back yard.

Sometime during the summer of 1997 I awoke in the middle of the night feeling the need to relieve my self. As I was returning to my bed I happened to catch a glimpse of a bright light outside of my window to the East. Curious, I watched it for a moment and because of it's movements I could tell that it was something out of the ordinary. I quickly put my contact lenses in and returned to the window. Clearly the light I saw was moving in ways that no aircraft I know of could. The light was orange-red and bobbed around silently above the treetops a football field from my house. I woke my brother and we both witnessed something very strange. An orange haze in the form of a perfect circle appeared over the tree tops, seemingly growing from the center outward. A moment later another red-orange ball of light appeared in the center of the orange haze. In the next moment the haze vanished and the orange-red ball floated quickly over to the first--they danced around each other for a moment and then went below the treeline. My brother says that he did not see an orange haze, just the appearance of the sphere.

Months passed by and I watched out my window almost nightly. By this time the orange-red spheres were common-place and I began to doubt whether or not what I was seeing was indeed of high strangeness. They seemed to appear in the same area and stay within a certain area. One evening after dark I stood at the window with the lights off as usual watching the lights dance around and I thought to myself "I wish you guys would dive-bomb my house or something so that I would know that I am not insane." I stood watching for another ten minutes or so and then decided to crawl into bed. I layed in bed for another ten or fifteen minutes debating with myself whether or not I was witnessing real alien craft. Finally I said to myself "Forget it, I am just going to go to sleep." At that instant I was hit by a sound that seemed to be coming from a loudspeaker directly behind my head. My entire body vibrated as if resonating with the sound. My first thought was that it was a diesel's engine breaks because that is what it sounded like in the very beginning. It's pitch changed and became higher and I vibrated with more energy. My next thought in the same moment was that it must be someone with a loud car stereo in the driveway. But the sound's pitch returned to it's original bass and stoppe altogether. The sound was so loud that I was sure that it had vibrated the entire house and that my folks would be waking up wondering what the sound was. However, at the instant the sound stopped I found myself totally unable to see and unable to orient myself. I could not tell if I was still in bed, standing upright, upside, etc. Very quickly my vision returned and I found myself still in bed but feeling calm. Then it was as if someone had drugged me with a trainquilizer. I found myself descending into sleep very quickly as if riding an elevator down into unconsciousness. It was only at the last moment that I thought "It's them! I asked them to come!" Immediately filled with adrenaline I reached out and grabbed the edges of my matress and screamed "No!." I was wide awake and very very alarmed. For five minutes I kept the mattress in my grip, my mind reeling and repeating to myself outloud "I didn't fall asleep." I had invited something that I did not want and I felt that it was too much. The next day I called Junior Hicks, the local long-time ufologist and told him of my experience. It was the first time I told anyone about what I had been seeing since the night that my brother and I witnessed the strange lights for the first time. He told me that I had described exactly the same sound that another man had heard just before he had lost consciousness, but this man woke the next morning with blood coming from his ears or nose (I can't remember). Junior pointed out the similarity of how this man and I both heard the sound that we mentally decided we were going to go to sleep. He said that I was very lucky that I realized what was happening and was able to stop it before I lost consciousness because, in his words, "you do not want what they would do." He told me that he would come visit me on a night soon. He showed up unnanounced that night, his wife in tow at around 10pm. We had a short discussion at the door and he asked me to show him where I had seen these lights. I took him upstairs and into my room, leaving the lights off. As I parted the curtains in the East window to show him the treeline one of the orange-red lights zoomed from the West and over the house making a slight but perfect and instant angle and flew down to the treeline and vanished below it. The event was so perfectly timed it was as if they were showing off just for Junior. His wife exclaimed and he said rather matter-of-factly that the craft we just saw was "the most common type in the basin." We discussed the experience of the sound a bit further and he left. This was only the beginning. Although my experiences aren't as numerous or fantastic as the Sherman's, many of the same events happened here and only support the reality of what happened to this family. I will continue in the next post, I am afraid that I may be making this too long for the board to accept.

Pelopidas Not the only place Pt. 2   #45  [-]

(08/25/03 05:38 PM)
ReplyQuoteMore
My Recent Posts I am not sure how long after the next event occured since it has been a few years but it was harrowing indeed. I was standing at my window again, watching for the lights that now were so commonplace that they had lost much of their novelty. Suddenly, just outside my window in the field not 100 feet from my house I heard the strangest sounding voices. I know that porcupines can make mewling sounds that sound almost like conversation. I know that other animals can make noises that could possibly be mistaken for conversation such as certain owls. But this was unlike anything I have ever heard. The "words" had inflection and emphasis. There were quick grunts mixed in and they "speaking" was very quick, changing pace from fast to very fast. There were two voices, both answering each other. Just as suddenly as it began, it would stop and then begin again only closer to the window. I stood frozen at the screen, only being able to imagine with great fear what it was out there in the darkness making such a strange discourse. Finally the sound seemed to be coming from a distance so close that I could toss a pop can out the window and it would be right where the sounds were coming from. I still stood frozen, unable to move for fear that I may turn around and face something horrible in my own bedroom or invite the wrath of something horrible outside by running. I could not see anything moving, no silouhette no bobbing heads. The conversation stopped at the closest point and never resumed.

Nightly I would watch from my window before I went to bed and soon I found myself in the presence of yet another strange event. Again I cannot remember how long after the "conversation" that this happened but I believe it was early spring. One night as I approached the window I could clearly see the blue lights that were discussed in the main post. There were three of them floating up and down a fence line about a football field's length from my house. I could clearly see that they were lighting up the trunks and lower branches of the russian olive trees as they floated underneath. I saw them float in front of and behind trees. I could no conceive what they were doing but they floated silently back and forth along the fence line. I watched them for hours and finally fell into bed. The next morning I awoke and in the comfort of day, ran down to the spots where I had seen the lights. In one area where the soil was of high clay and alkaline content there were hundreds of holes punched into the soil. They were all about the diameter of my forefinger and all nearly the same depth within a centimer or so. I even found them punched into ant hills. They reminded me of the holes I have seen on football fields and in parks made by aerating machines but there were no plugs and no soil around that could have come from the holes. I called Junior and he photographed them. It's been so long but I believe he determined that they could not have come from insects or any animal.

The next time I saw these blue "probes" I had binoculars. Looking through them I could see that the core of the lights were quite small and seemed to spin around. They, again, were in the same spots. I stood mezmerized and in a great amount of fear. I felt that the lights were aware of me. Soon I heard dogs in the distance barking. Their barks were normal warning barks like any dog barking in any given neighborhood at night. They approached, steadily, one area where one of the blue lights was flitting about. Closer and closer they came and suddenly they stopped barking. When I heard the dogs again their barks were low and gutteral mixed with fierce growling. I wished I could see what they were, they were obviously right at the spot this probe was. Their viscious growling didn't last long. Suddenly I heard one of the dogs in mid-growl let out a horrible yelp as if it was being crushed and the air forced out of it's lungs very quickly. My mind was swimming now. I was terrified. The second dog stopped growling but resumed again in a few moments. It too was stopped with the same horrible yelp. Then, it was silent again and I heard not a sound for the rest of the night, not even a cricket...needless to say I stood guard at my window and did not sleep until dawn. The blue lights remained all night until just before the first beams of light came from over the horizon. I checked the spot that the dogs were last heard from and could not find anything amiss.

More to come.

Pelopidas Not the only place Pt. 3   #46  [-]

(08/25/03 06:09 PM)
ReplyQuoteMore
My Recent Posts Sometime not too long after Junior's visit, he, me, a local veterinarian who works with Junior and my parents went to the vet clinic to x-ray a certain unexplained hard lump in my right forearm. Of course they thought the object could be foreign and of a metallic composition and possibly placed there on purpose. At first the x-ray machine would not work and the vet pointed out that there was no reason it should malfunction. On the 2nd or third try it worked and the image showed nothing more than a slight haze where the lump is on my arm. A cyst, nothing more. Junior queitly informed me that the object could still be purposeful but of an organice nature. He said that "they" can tell when the implants are x-rayed and that I could expect a visit within three days if indeed what he suspected was true. On the second night I awoke in bed paralyzed with my head craned to the dark window. I did not feel alone but this experience could be chalked up to a common occurance when a person becomes conscious but is not able to control their bodies due to totally natural circumstances. After what seemed to be a few minutes, I gained control over my body and my neck muscles felt sore. The purpose of the visit, Junior said, was for the removal of the implant by "them" but the hard lump is still there. I still do not know what to think about it. I am told that a cyst is large, and at hardest, of a cheesy consistancy, non-free-moving, non-uniform in shape and slightly painful to manipulate. Mine is tiny, hard as stone, uniform in shape (football like) not painful at all and can be rotated. There is a very slight red line over the very top of it on the surface of my skin. I have mentioned to the local NIDS investigator about the possibility of removal but have received no reply.

By this time I had contacted NIDS for answers and to verify my sanity even though that I knew deep down that my experiences were undeniably real. I was being interviewed by the local NIDS investigator and because he had sworn secrecy by signature on a legal document he could not divulge much at all, only that my accounts fit right in with theirs and many others accounts. The events continued. The red-orange "craft" were almost a nightly occurance. The blue probes appeared once more but other than their presence, the night was uneventful. Several small occurances I remember include seeing one of the blue probles shoot up into the dusk-laden sky and vanish before it was high enough to hit the clouds. Another was seeing what I took to be a bright star vanish at the approach of a jet only to reappear after the jet had passed by a fair distance. I know I am forgetting some minor things but they are not important.

More to come.

Pelopidas Not the only place Pt. 4   #47  [-]

(08/25/03 06:33 PM)
ReplyQuoteMore
My Recent Posts The blue probes returned another night and this time the strangness got a little too close for comfort. The alarm clock/radio in my parent's bedroom came on full blast at midnight, alarm going, for no apparent reason, nothing but static and the sound of faint voices came through. The radio was shut off and I returned to my bedroom. Only a few minutes later another radio came on full blast in an upstairs bedroom down the hall. I walked down the hall mustering all the courage I could to open that bedroom door, reach in and turn the light on and walk in. I walked to the desk and had to turn the knob down and off.

Sometime later I was paid a visit by the head NIDS Veterinarian and Physicist and queried by mainly the physicist for a short time. Curiously, he told me that one of their prime goals was to find out why certain people can see the lights and craft but others can't. Apparently they have decisive proof that although only one given person in a crowd can see an object, it does indeed exist in physical reality.

A very short time later I was peering through the binoculars looking for anything peculiar. I was scanning the field East of the house when I noticed moving lights down over the hill. They dissappeared for a moment but were definately approaching the empty cow pasture. When they came into view again they were obviously moving together and very quickly and deliberately. I realized that the lights were all attached to the same object. From catching a brief glimpse of it's partial silouhette and the distant between the lights I surmised that it was probably a sphere and about the size of a VW Beetle. It hovered silently into the center of the field in plane view where it stopped completely. It then emitted beams of light towards a certain spot on the ground and horizontally on the same side as the spot of ground was to it. It then stopped beaming the ground, moved silently and swiftly exactly back the way it came and dissappeared under the hillside. Of course I was very excited and afraid at seeing something totally new. I kept scanning the field with the binoculars and after a few moments I noticed the very slightest peachy-orange glow right in the area where the previous object had beamed the ground. I watched closely and the light grew steadily until it was bright just enough to light the ground below it a bit. The trees were paritally blocking my view but what I saw next was one of those "This can't be real, yet there it is" events. I saw movement in the light. A dark silouhette. I could not tell what it was. Then, what I can only describe as humanoid and quite large stepped out, stooping maybe even scooting. It got out, turned around, reach to the light and then walked off into the night. The orangeish glow faded just as slow as it had coelesced and was gone. My did not want to accept what it had seen, I wanted to deny that what I saw was actually out here at that moment walking in the trees far too close to my house than I ever feared possible. The strangeness died down very quickly after that. The last thing that happened after that was many weeks after the visit by NIDS. I ran out of gas and was forced to cut through the dark russian olive forest that occupies a mile of territory East of my house, of course, it was nighttime. I was not scared but I was aware. At my cresting of a hill I saw a red-orange ball of light streak down out of the sky and into the trees about a half mile or less from where I stood. It just seemed to vanish when it hit the treetops and it made no sound. I half expected to come face to face with some horrible creature on my nighttime walk back to my house. But all that occompanied me in my journey was the complete silence of a winter's night and of a mystery yet to be solved. I haven't seen a thing since that night. I often wondered if "they" knew that I had made their presence too known and so they moved on. I finished my last interview for NIDS some time ago, about five hours worth in all.

When I think back to all the things I have seen and experienced and reevaluate them, I find myself in awe every time and with just as much self-doubt although I cannot deny what I have seen and experienced. Sometimes I wonder if they're still out their, watching. For a time, The Path of the Skinwalker trailed right through my backyard. Do I miss it? Not really

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 08:44:03 PM »

Sometime later I was paid a visit by the head NIDS Veterinarian and Physicist and queried by mainly the physicist for a short time. Curiously, he told me that one of their prime goals was to find out why certain people can see the lights and craft but others can't. Apparently they have decisive proof that although only one given person in a crowd can see an object, it does indeed exist in physical reality.

Interesting quote, and enlightens us to the mindset of NIDS at that time.

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
ninjamaster73

Its your life you decide what you believe.

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 10:08:16 AM »

Amazing

Pablo
R.I.P.S.
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 10:29:51 PM »

thanks man, i'm always digging up something new from the past.  The internet is a treasure trove of stories regarding the ranch.  This lattest story re-inspired me.

Kryptid

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 02:58:46 PM »

That reminds me of testimony I heard from a witness who filmed entities (similar to the classic grey aliens) around his house and then uploaded them to YouTube (not sure what year). Some of the people who viewed the footage could see the creatures, whereas others could not. He was convinced that they were demonic, not alien, in nature. He later deleted the videos because he felt that his mission of "exposing the demons for what they really are" wasn't working and that anyone who viewed the videos could be supernaturally influenced by the creatures. Indeed, he claims that some who viewed the video were visited by the same creatures/aliens/demons themselves.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 03:00:38 PM by Kryptid » Logged

Born-again Christian.
SkinwalkerRanch

asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf