Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

AUDIO SAMPLE or PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my BEST SELLING book on Amazon

asdfadsfadsfadsf
SkinwalkerRanch
July 25, 2017, 05:44:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
asdfadsfadsfadsf
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFO travel and Objectives  (Read 2234 times)
Tyler5585

« on: December 05, 2012, 11:35:35 PM »

This may sound weird, or may even sound as if i am a crack-head but please bear with me. I recently had an encounter with something not of this world, or so i believe. I was located at Aspen Ranch, in Loa, Utah. I want to say it was about 1130pm when i went to take out the trash and everything outside was very dark, but not like a normal darkness this seemed almost projected so i couldnt see anything beyond 15ft. I walked down to the trash, threw my garbage away when i saw this round object in the sky, it didnt seem normal. I stared at that space in the sky for about 15mins. This dark circular object opened up and wing-like objects began to emerge from the vessel, i believe this "mother-ship" was releasing scouting vessels to our planet. Shortly after the objects emerged the big dark object left, as if it was a light. one look and it was gone. Where did the smaller vessels go? i have no idea. I then went to sleep and had a very weird dream. To this day i still know how to create a hyper-dimensional time accelerator. I dont know how this came into my mind, and im not sure why. But i do believe aliens or UFO do not wish to harm us, but to learn, as if we were created to teach them something. If you want more details on this please ask. I just wanted to tell someone about my weird happenings.
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 08:49:13 AM »

i for one want to hear more about a "hyper-dimensional time accelerator"! Shocked

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
ninjamaster73

Its your life you decide what you believe.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 12:32:40 PM »

By all means...please do tell us more.

Pablo
R.I.P.S.
silicasecret

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd460/booNyzar

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 04:02:45 PM »

Tyler,Draw us up some schematics and lets get this thing going!!
Before your ass disapears,and the plans along with you.

Skinwalker,I hope you have some kind of backup for your website,cause if it gets too critical in here,your gonna get blacked out.And your infos gonna be lost in space.Plz back it up occasionally or rip the site if you have to.

If his plans dont come into fruit,Im going to post how to get up close and personal.Something I fear saying cause of the danger,but it would be something youd do at your own RISK.

BTW..I had a vision of that area blinking in and out of time fields overlapping.

Another BTW jesse Ventura shuda took that makeshift timetravel machine to skinranch and tried it.  And also tried it where the timetraveler said he popped up on the sidewalk at that library. Since they both seem to be portals on the electromagnetic grid map,it was a worth a shot! chiknshits lol
SkinwalkerRanch

asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf