Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

AUDIO SAMPLE or PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my BEST SELLING book on Amazon

asdfadsfadsfadsf
SkinwalkerRanch
July 25, 2017, 05:45:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
asdfadsfadsfadsf
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: evidence of the orbs straight from the book  (Read 31768 times)
openureyes10

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 10:07:02 PM »

Ninjamaster,

Regarding your previous questions I do not feel threatened or am aware of any particular emotions they may have caused  except my own "wonder" , "awe" and "fear" of the unknown- I do believe they may have been playing with me after first sightings began. After those sightings I would Skywatch at night  and the Orbs would become visible for few seconds as they would fly by or onto my balcony.

I'm going to try "calling" them again and if I capture anything close will let you know.. hope you didn't mind that I sent you a pm last week but I didn't want to post it publically as if I was promoting myself.
Thank you
ninjamaster73

Its your life you decide what you believe.

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 04:34:34 AM »

I think thats amazing...I have family in Kenedy, TX and Houston and my Tribe is from Texas as well....maybe one day we could set something up (thermal camera, IR camera and Full spectrum camera) and see if what we come up with?

Pablo
R.I.P.S.
openureyes10

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 06:03:19 AM »

That would be great if you could document some Orbs or other paranormal activity although if possible within next 3 months as I am moving end of July.
Our "unofficial" investigater of our SA Mufon whose channel name YT is cooterlooter has tried filming here several times and pretty much unsuccessful at capturing anything except what he said was craft at distance that didn't have typical charactistics of aircrafts that he normals films using camcorder, slow exposure camera and infra red binoculars.  Although he did capture green Orb(s) on last visit two weeks ago at twilight several hundred yards away he needed to review footage to see if he captured others.
It will be interesting to see if Orbs are as numerous at my new location that will also be here in San Antonio.
I did see several Orbs at my friends house but I was only one that saw them. One was rather large red Orb or what I believe was Orb streak by her stainless refrigerator for a second while several of us were gathered in her kitchen nothing else could have caused the red flash. It happened while we were viewing my friends daughters cell phone looking at pics from their trip to Alaska.
Do you believe Orbs can interact with our dreams?

Thank you
openureyes10

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2012, 12:43:12 PM »

ninjamaster73,

Here are few pics filmed on 4-3-12 which is an example of fast moving Orb that flash by at times.

Hope I did the upload correctly...
Thanks
Artiodactyla

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2012, 10:59:26 AM »

I am curious if these orbs release heat, or if they are simply a "reflection" or "out of phase" like many other skinwalker ranch things. It is very interesting!

Hey Skinwalker, I came across an FBI document (that was declassified) from 1947, which had this very long explanation about the nature of extraterrestrial life on earth. It was on ATS (aliens and UFOs) forums lately, I will see if I can track it down. The main point behind the article was that there was an extraterrestrial planet that exists overlapped with earth, just not in the same dimension. It is well worth the read.
openureyes10

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2012, 12:19:14 PM »

I wanted to discuss Orbs or evidence of them although not from Skin Walker Ranch-- if that is ok on this forum..

Video is of daytime Orbs but just small sample from 2 of the original videos filmed last couple of days.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:50:02 PM by skinwalker » Logged
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2012, 12:46:32 PM »

I am curious if these orbs release heat, or if they are simply a "reflection" or "out of phase" like many other skinwalker ranch things. It is very interesting!

Hey Skinwalker, I came across an FBI document (that was declassified) from 1947, which had this very long explanation about the nature of extraterrestrial life on earth. It was on ATS (aliens and UFOs) forums lately, I will see if I can track it down. The main point behind the article was that there was an extraterrestrial planet that exists overlapped with earth, just not in the same dimension. It is well worth the read.

can you please provide a link to the article?  I would very much like to read about it.  I'm actually looking for decent material to read this afternoon.

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »

I wanted to discuss Orbs or evidence of them although not from Skin Walker Ranch-- if that is ok on this forum..

Video is of daytime Orbs but just small sample from 2 of the original videos filmed last couple of days.

despite the name of the website being skinwalker ranch , we here on the forums are dedicated to unraveling the mystery of what these orbs are and realize they are NOT limited to just the ranch.  Your insights are extremely helpful in helping to unmask this phenomona
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:49:42 PM by skinwalker » Logged

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2012, 12:52:34 PM »

are you seeing these orbs at night or only during the day?  Are you now claiming you are seeing these everyday?  If i was to come out there would the orbs be visible?  In other wordsin this phenomona reproduceable daily?  Shocked

openureyes10

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2012, 03:34:22 PM »

are you seeing these orbs at night or only during the day?  Are you now claiming you are seeing these everyday?  If i was to come out there would the orbs be visible?  In other wordsin this phenomona reproduceable daily? 

Actually, I very rarely SEE them and if I do it is more like flashes for a second then gone. I film practically every day for hours day and night. So I do film them almost daily. Look- I know you don't know me but all I can say is what I post is true. 
what I find odd is that the locations I regularly film, the Orbs are not always there- even after filming same location for days. So then I start searching until find them again..
I am not seeing them at night as I was in the beginning.
And, if you want contact John Schwab, Director for San Antonio Mufon, perhaps he will vouch for me..  Your welcome to come and film anytime. I wish others could or would. There is something strange about this area. I just need to try filming elsewhere to discover if this only happening in other areas as well.
I film by placing camera on tripod and filming same location or area for 30 minutes to hour or longer. I sometimes have to download camera 2 or 3 times just in daytime. Filmings not the problem- reviewing all the footage is very-very time consuming, often frame by frame.
As soon as I finish this response I am going to upload raw footage from yesterday without pics but will cut it to 15 minutes so you can see what I am not putting on the videos.
Thanks
openureyes10

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2012, 07:21:53 PM »

If i was to come out there would the orbs be visible?  

Skinwalker,
Here is the raw video I stated I would upload. Unfortunately it is longer than I intended but it is 2 complete videos at 27 minutes total.
The second half of it is a much shorter  video as batteries were dead, and was filmed while my husband and I were Barbequing.  The fence line was approx. 30-40 feet away from us.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:39:17 AM by skinwalker » Logged
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2012, 10:40:50 AM »

can you see them with your naked eye?  do they only show up on film after review?  Can you see them in the camera viewfinder but not see them with your unassisted eye?

openureyes10

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2012, 01:15:51 PM »

Actually if you just stare at the area I am currently filming along the fence in particular area you can see flash of something. Just like sometimes  I am just looking out at the sky I will see "something" briefly- a second or two- a sence that something is moving by- directly in front of my view or futhur out in sky. I just do not sit and stare or watch while filming- I suppose I could give it a try.
While filming if I do look at the camera screen, can at times see something moving. So in answer to your question, yes you can see if your really looking for it- but sometimes there is more activity than had been occuring, like "peak" times for activity. I haven't tried determining time frames, but can start, to see activity bursts timeframe.
I am again attaching link just uploaded from 4-10-12 camera which was second download of the day. It is only 10-11 minutes again raw footage but this has LOTS of ORBS of various sizes and shapes.
I would like to point out that the previous raw fotage vid mainly was filmed about 20 feet right of todays downloaded footage- you can see the difference. I do not know why the Orbs seem to be concentrating there- but they are..

lespaul

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2012, 04:26:43 PM »

Do you know the name of the creek or what that water leads to behind the apt?

I go to San Antonio at least once a month for work and my gf is from there.

Are you closer to Bullis or Lackland?

San Antonio seems to be having more anomalous activity happening these days.

Thank you again for sharing these stories.

What would Bob do??? WWBD
openureyes10

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2012, 05:21:56 PM »

Do you know the name of the creek or what that water leads to behind the apt?

I go to San Antonio at least once a month for work and my gf is from there.

Are you closer to Bullis or Lackland?

San Antonio seems to be having more anomalous activity happening these days.

Thank you again for sharing these stories

lespaul,

I'm not aware of any water surrounding these apartments. Beyond  fence are the trees and brush then a run of field that is approx  50 yards width x length undetermined goes back a fairly long distance.  Directly across street is undeveloped field but construction on new homes approx 2 acres further North. beyond that homes, etc. Camp Bullis is approx 7 miles North of me.

If your planning on being in SA - maybe arrangements could be made if you wanted to film for yourself.
FYI: today before filming I turned off night Lux as well as changed frame rate back to normal so less frames but better definition. The faint orbs didn't appear on film but few really special ones did on 1st video of the day.

I have to agree with you about anamalous activity here...

SkinwalkerRanch

asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf