Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

AUDIO SAMPLE or PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my BEST SELLING book on Amazon

asdfadsfadsfadsf
SkinwalkerRanch
July 25, 2017, 05:44:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
asdfadsfadsfadsf
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: evidence of the orbs straight from the book  (Read 31763 times)
openureyes10

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2012, 05:25:54 PM »

lespaul,
Pics do not show well.
Here is the video I tried to link for skinwalker that has quite abit of Orb activity.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:53:17 AM by skinwalker » Logged
Tony

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2012, 04:11:14 PM »

I wanted to discuss Orbs or evidence of them although not from Skin Walker Ranch-- if that is ok on this forum..

Video is of daytime Orbs but just small sample from 2 of the original videos filmed last couple of days.

After seeing this video, I have become skeptical of the claims.
Take a look at the bird at ~3:06, it is clearly out of focus and shines with the same colors as the "orbs".
Had the bird been smaller, it would have looked just like an orb.
I am beginning to think that most of these images are insects videotaped out of focus.
It also appears that some these videos are being filmed without an attendant, so there is no eyewitness to corroborate the claim.

My suggestion is to follow the following rules:
1) Only pay attention to videos where the object seen has also been seen by the eyewitness (otherwise you could be fooled by video artifacts and out of focus images).
2) If only one person is seeing these orbs, then don't bother posting them. It is the old Allen Hynek saying  - "one eyewitness is no eyewitness".
3) If an independent 3rd party captures the same image of the orb as you, and it is considered an anomaly, then it is more newsworthy.

openureyes10

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2012, 04:56:06 PM »

2) If only one person is seeing these orbs, then don't bother posting them. It is the old Allen Hynek saying  - "one eyewitness is no eyewitness".
3) If an independent 3rd party captures the same image of the orb as you, and it is considered an anomaly, then it is more newsworthy.

Tony,
I appreciate your input although I do not agree with your opinions.  I see your a Senior member and I haven't read though all this forum completely but I assume by your statement you have never reported or have spoken of a "sighting" or anything of the sort unless you also had an "eyewitness". 

Tomorrow evening a fellow mufon member is supossed to be coming by to film here. We will see then if I am incorrect in stating the objects are Orbs and not just some blurred object as you suggest. If i am incorrect I will be sure to let you know as my intention is only for disclosure and would hate to think that I have wasted 2 yrs of my life in a silly misunderstanding of what I had been filming.

Also, don't forget my husband also saw the "Cute Day time orb" that I filmed so I suppose you would then call that a "true sighting" mmmmmm
Perhaps not since he is my husband and this must all be some type conspiracy?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Thanks again for you insightful input...
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2012, 07:04:45 PM »

Tony is one of the best investigators in the field and I think his statements are ment to help you to add strength to your claim.  Its one thing if your the only person witnessing the phenomona, it DOESNT means its fake, however on the grander scale, it fails to constitute as proof.  The more evidence, witnesses, and reproducing the event all add credability to the larger more skeptical audience out there

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
openureyes10

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2012, 08:21:12 PM »

Tony is one of the best investigators in the field and I think his statements are ment to help you to add strength to your claim.  Its one thing if your the only person witnessing the phenomona, it DOESNT means its fake, however on the grander scale, it fails to constitute as proof.  The more evidence, witnesses, and reproducing the event all add credability to the larger more skeptical audience out there

OK, I meant no disrespect.. BUT..
After year and half filming Orbs- last yr they were across Street by a school and now right here by me and after repeatly being riducled by friends, family and strangers, called fake, laughed at- not believed- it does become more difficult as time goes by.. trying to convince some people who happen to have their heads in sand...
I have TRIED to get others to document what I have been filming.. Only one person from Mufon ( who is coming tomorrrow to film) is interested or is someone I trust.
Last year a military guy and his SILENT wife came to meeting- introduced himself and wanted to "verify" some of my vids. The guy was strange and others their
felt" it too, he wanted me to contact him..So, of course that wouldn't work.. This year another "Airforce guy" showed up day after "Cute Orb" featured on UDCC at meeting- again introduced himself- funny thing I was told by Webmaster of UDCC by email that San Antonio Military base visited his site day Cute orb was featured- next day the airforce guy showed up..
Sorry I am "whinning" but if you have any way to suggest that I can get someone to take what is going on here seriously- I am all ears..
I only have filed 3 UFO reports in the 2 yrs and I have seen MANY CRAZY THINGS.. of course the last time- few months ago, the Mufon investigator wasn't as interested in the actual "object" as he was what he believed to be an "Alien" in the trees behind the object.. HAHA.. HOW CRAZY WAS THAT? I had to tell him it was a shadow in the bushes as if I wouldn't have noticed THAT..
I admit some of the objects may be birds in super fast flight-- I just happen to believe they shapeshift and can "look" like birds.. I
I have tried last few days filming Orbs in flight- captured a few for few seconds- it is as thought they "feel" the camera and I caught one that accelerated very rapidly so fast you cant see except 2frames and it doesn't look like it did before acceleration- changed shape- not blurred as leaves in background are still visible.
So, sorry if i offended anyone and hopefully can submit Mufon friend video showing Orbs so I can prove my vids to be accurate and can then "bow out" gracefully..
Thanks again for your time.
openureyes10

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2012, 08:42:05 PM »

Results of two camcorders and camera with long exposure:

Started filming from downstairs approx 6:30pm.  During the 30 minutes filming downstairs, approx 10-15 ft away, very few insects, Orbs or "Objects" visible,recorded or filmed.
7:00pm re-set up equipment upstairs where I normally film on 3rd floor balcony and once again countless Orbs and Objects are recorded.
Upon discussion we decided the difference in light reflection from being 3 flights up must be the cause.

Once my Mufon co-member, You Tube channel name Cooterlooter, has time to view and upload footage will do so. He was astonished at the amount and variety of orbs and Objects recorded. Although only seen this time through the camera screens and not visible to naked eyes, he himself stated "their were thousands of objects" and was exicited to return home to view footage more throughly.
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2012, 07:42:49 AM »

Last year a military guy and his SILENT wife came to meeting- introduced himself and wanted to "verify" some of my vids. The guy was strange and others their
felt" it too, he wanted me to contact him..So, of course that wouldn't work..

did either one happen to look like this?

john AND his wife have commonly shown up to these sorts of events.  He is definately described as an enigmatic character.

I believe this is his wife

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
openureyes10

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2012, 06:08:51 PM »

this was more like it..

Artiodactyla

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2012, 06:55:54 AM »

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread822858/pg1

There is that FBI document skinwalker.
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2012, 10:23:45 AM »

this was more like it..

felt" it too, he wanted me to contact him..So, of course that wouldn't work.. This year another "Airforce guy" showed up day after "Cute Orb" featured on UDCC at meeting

so the military guy and his wife dont look like a military guy and wife instead they look like naked aliens???  sorry now you are completely losing me and my interest.  The airforce guy also looks like a naked white cgi-inspired bug eyed alien who knocked on your door to talk to you as well?  I'm now starting to get skeptical

skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2012, 10:24:50 AM »

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread822858/pg1

There is that FBI document skinwalker.

thanks for the link reading up now!  Smiley

skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2012, 02:55:00 PM »

Excellent link. The almost sums up the visitors origins.

skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2012, 08:45:18 AM »

I'd really like to know who wrote this letter to the FBI.  Seems to have the proper credentials.

1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

7. The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace

8. The region from which they come is not the "astral plane", but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of osoteric matters will understand these terms.

9. They probably can not be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that (apparatus

Addendum: The Lokas are oval shape, fluted length
oval with a heat-resistaning metal or alloy not yet known
the front cage contains the controls, the middle portion a
laboratory; the rear contains armament, which consists essentially of a powerful
energy apparatus, perhaps a ray

skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2012, 06:02:50 PM »

The Vril Gammagische Auge (Magic Eye) is a claimed Nazi espionage and reconnaissance device which was in the development stage in early 1945. 

Vril Gesellschaft Ing. Rolf Engel developed a miniature Vril Triebwerk (Thrustwork) EMG (Electro-Magnetic-Gravitic) engine and put it into a melon-shaped lightly armored body with a diameter of 40cm (1 foot 4 inches). The body had a reception antenna, a central small television camera, a Schusswaffe (Shot weapon), and a telescopic arm that held another miniature camera and a sound microphone.

By virtue of its design and connection to Vril,  the  magic eye would have the ability to emerge and submerge dimensionally - appearing and disappearing at will. As such, this device was suitable for a wide range of military duties that included aerial recon, submarine protection, and especially espionage (foreign and domestic). The advantage here was invisibility. While the main body of the probe remained in the invisible part of inter-dimensional space, the telescopic sensor arm could lower its other camera and microphone into our dimension for spying.

The craft was so small that no factories were required to build it. It was a cottage industry device, able to be assembled in a home, garage, apartment, barn, shed, etc… thus, no fear of Allied recovery of major documentation on the device. Ease of assembly and disassembly would make it an ideal device.

By early 1945, Rolf Engel had performed lab tests with the power plant for this device and work was well underway on miniaturizing television equipment down from the bulky 1936 Nazi Olympics cameras to cameras that were just a few times larger than the postwar lipstick cameras of the 1960s. Work on advanced television guidance for missiles had been perfected for the Hs-293D missile and for Mistel composite aircraft being developed by DFS. The very small Argus As-292 target drone had by this time also been converted over to an RPV (Remotely Piloted Vehicle) equipped with small Zeiss optical and infra-red cameras in its small cylindrical body. These went unnoticed by the Allies and none were shot down.

skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2012, 05:17:50 PM »

a supposed Bigelow insider had this to say about the orbs...

The portals appear like a sphere floating in the center of perception. Sensation of strong turbulence in the fluid around the sphere.

SkinwalkerRanch

asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf