Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my NEW book on Amazon

AUDIO SAMPLE or PDF PREVIEW
Click here to purchase my BEST SELLING book on Amazon

asdfadsfadsfadsf
SkinwalkerRanch
July 25, 2017, 05:46:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
asdfadsfadsfadsf
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: evidence of the orbs straight from the book  (Read 31771 times)
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« on: January 28, 2010, 11:11:32 AM »

With no warning it was abruptly there. No more than 75 yards to our left, a silent brightly lit sphere of bluish white light about the size of a basketball hovered. It moved slightly, as if swaying gently. The dogs seemed to be alert, they were right behind us. The object was not more than fifteen feet off the ground. It seemed to be bobbing and it was bright enough that I could see the grass lit up. It generated the bluish white incandescent light from within the sphere. There were no obstructions in our line of sight. The thing was definitely in the same small pasture as we were. I noticed a blanket of silence had descended. I could not hear any wild life sounds. We stared and, just as abruptly, it was gone.

quoted directly from Colm Kelleher.  This is IDENTICAL to what we witnessed expect whatever it was actually landed next to us and transmutated.  The day we saw the lights there was probably about 8-12 of these wizzing around the area.  These things are very real people, what they are remains open for speculation.

here is an actual photo of the orbs

here is my rendition of what it looked like above my head as it flew over

any anyone who questions these things ability to speak telepathically please read this quote regarding the orbs
It's still moving" he was muttering. All of a sudden he yelled. "Its got me", "its saying: "we are watching you" he continued, his voice rising a couple of octaves. Then there was silence. I continued trying to take increasingly longer exposures to try to catch whatever he was talking about. Every time I looked up from my camera to see if I could see what was causing him such intense anxiety, I could see nothing except the dark shadows of the tree line directly in front of me. The feeling in the pasture was very spooky, a chilling desolate feeling. Then he said:"its getting smaller".

the abandoned homestead the book refers to where the orb made its appearan

youtube video of the orbs

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 11:17:05 AM by skinwalker » Logged

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 05:13:24 PM »

had some free time today and started drawing based both on my memory  for my first hand close encounter with these last year, and from of the countless stories of others who have described these orbs seen around the ranch and basin.

here is the picture i drew last year

« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:04:52 AM by skinwalker » Logged

Bitcoin donations will help me to maintain this forum:  1J1sB39cRae5EBYsLmNSjJPbaCef8m3Q1s
rbsredtruck

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:23:57 AM »

That is just exactly like what I have seen. I've never heard the voices( i did hear casual whistling 3 miles from any road). Although i have felt extreme fear when i see this thing. Does it judge you by your intentions? Or does it just control what you feel so you dont have the wrong intentions? I still havent got a copy of the book, but will be getting one soon. Any thoughts about the cow  i was telling you about in my intro? Was there this weekend and this thing was still not "eaten" by any scavengers but it was getting pretty gross from the flies and all.
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 08:05:19 AM »

sorry my picture didnt post last night, not sure if you saw this yet... i just rendered it.

click to enlarge photo
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 01:43:49 PM by skinwalker » Logged

skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 08:11:17 AM »

That is just exactly like what I have seen. I've never heard the voices( i did hear casual whistling 3 miles from any road). Although i have felt extreme fear when i see this thing. Does it judge you by your intentions? Or does it just control what you feel so you dont have the wrong intentions? I still havent got a copy of the book, but will be getting one soon. Any thoughts about the cow  i was telling you about in my intro? Was there this weekend and this thing was still not "eaten" by any scavengers but it was getting pretty gross from the flies and all.

It instills pure raw panic and fear.... actually i cant decide if it generates the emotion or the realization that you are actually witnessing a very real alien presence and it is aware of you and your brain goes into an instinctual flight or fight response.  I assume it would be similiar to an animal meeting a human and running in blind fear... we are meeting a far superior intelligence and perhaps out of ignorance or some primitive precognition we are predisposed to flee in sheer terror.  Or the orbs themselves generate this state (which is a very real possability).   It also has the ability to detect you even if you were to hide and the black of night offers to cover... nor does distance.  If you see it...then it has likewise seen you despite how cleaver you think you are.  I have never heard any noise associated with these, and the voices were  a seperate event, but a common one to the ranch and utinah area.

skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 08:13:23 AM »

also i find it extremely interested that this same object is localized to the region and adds some consistancy to what haunts the area.  We are all seeing the same thing, what the hell are these things and what purpose?  Did you get the impression that they were artificially flow or had a biological intelligence?

rbsredtruck

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 12:35:52 PM »

I don't think that it is  controlled or artifically flown. I read somewhere on here that some people think that it is terresrial. I kind of feel the same way, there is so much that we don't understand about this world which makes me think, why does it have to be extra-terresrial? Wonder if this is a way of monotoring another dimension?
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 01:20:25 PM »

please do not mistake my position i do NOT take the stance that these are extraterrestrial and are very much terrestrial to our planet, actually they are more terrestrial than we are.  I'm leaning towards two theories, one that they are extra diminensional and even when we see them we cannot see higher than their 3d cross-section or the 4d+ object is hidden from view due to our biological 3d limitations to perceive them.  Another explination is that this still very well could be some sort of exotic black goverment technology.  The goverment IS tied to the ranch and has funded the entire project now for years.  Also the events there did not occur until after the Shermans bought the property (NOT BEFORE as the skinwalker book alludes to).  Thus the goverment for whatever reason may have built something in the 80's that the shermans were exposed to, and which Bigelow with his nefarious goverment ties bought to seal up the place from outside eyes.,..especially given its attention in the Desert News article which brough this place to the publics attention.

I lean more towards the extra dimensional lifeform at the moment, but i'm still not sure if there is a degree of A.I. built into these orbs.  They seem very percision orientated and obviously emotionless.  To me at least they have a robotic feel UNlike other phenomona on the ranch.... but who am i to begin to understand an Extra Dimensional Entity's mindset?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 01:46:09 PM by skinwalker » Logged

rbsredtruck

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 02:53:57 PM »

The thing that i don't get is.. well the whole thing.  If somone was controlling it, What would that mean? From what i've seen of this thing it just doesnt seem possible that it is under our control. So the Shermans bought this property and then the odd things started to happen afterwards? I was under the impression that Junior Hicks was recording the odd activity in the area since the 50's(or are we talking specifically about the ranch itself? or are we talking about the orb specifically not being reported until after the shermans?).
skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 03:12:50 PM »

the Utinah Basin has been active since the 30's according to Junior Hicks, however the ranch has NOT had much activity prior to the Shermans perchase.  There is a unique story however of John Garcia (the neighbor) seeing a giant basketball shaped metal sphere in his backyard near the Skinwalker Ranch prior to the Shermans purchase.  The metal ball apparently took flight when he approached and dissapeared.

skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 03:40:48 PM »

The thing that i don't get is.. well the whole thing.  If somone was controlling it, What would that mean? From what i've seen of this thing it just doesnt seem possible that it is under our control.

it would be a topside survaliance drone, but again this is not a hypothesis i actively support...but it does carry some weight.  I think even the caretakers and guards likely have any clue as it its purpose and consider it to be part of the ET phenomona. 

Whatever it is seems aware of "new" witnesses to the area and in my opinon takes a more visible\threatening? presense to those who may not belong there.  It likely is loaded with sensors , noiseless, has cloaking tech, and takes arial recon photos of anyone found too close to this recently active site.  But again this is just a subtheory to many i have regarding the ranch and not my favorite.

I have however felt a surviallance like role to whatever the hell these things are...and typically different phenomona will occur after witnessing one of these so perhaps they are AI drones scouting the area prior to the arrival of the controlling entities. puuuuuuuuuure speculation but ...the more lively events seem to occur AFTER witnessing one (or more) of these.

skinwalker
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 01:54:11 PM »

supposedly from a inside source these orbs have a machine like intelligence, are machine like in function, and operate as a survalliance drone.  they also will let potential threats be warned with a buzzing and vibration of itself prior to it potentially taking aggressive action.  they will apparently observe both animals and humans and expect a close encounter with these as they like to observe their subjects up close.  They will however fly away after a few moments.  they also typically can and will cause power outages.

Hero

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 08:54:40 PM »

Good post! Dont know what its worth, but I used to believe the orbs were human controlled or military in nature, but I'm not so sure anymore. The orbs have all but left the ranch and moved north and spanned east and west in both directions and over the ridge ways and washes. They have kept to the north for close to a year. They are no longer in the valley the ranch occupies as frequently as they were. As Skinwalker said there is very little structure behind them... I am starting to wonder...

Eyes to the skies and feet on the ground
rbsredtruck

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 07:02:44 AM »

Good post! Dont know what its worth, but I used to believe the orbs were human controlled or military in nature, but I'm not so sure anymore. The orbs have all but left the ranch and moved north and spanned east and west in both directions and over the ridge ways and washes.

I wonder why? I had another expierence last weekend this time was in the vermillion basin area. This time there was two of them which was a first . They seemed to be searching the ground for something. I was in a state of fear that i have not expierenced in my entire life. I literally couldnt function, I knew the camera was in my hands, i knew that i wanted to take a picture, but i couldnt even lift my arms. I was up there with a the same friend who i was with in dino, and he seems to communicate with these things without knowing it, he always gets real calm and will whisper instead of talking(like in a trance) immeadetly before we have a sighting. I dont know what to think of all this. I always try to see things from many perspectives, i think they are extremely intelligent, but i cant see any way for them to be human controlled or military. That is just my opinion though.
terro

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 05:15:02 PM »

That sounds like a scary encounter, do you notice any lingering physical effects after?
SkinwalkerRanch

asdfadsfadsfadsf
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

asdfadsfadsfadsf
asdfadsfadsfadsf